We collect cookies to enhance your experience on this website. Please disable cookies to opt out or press continue to use the website. Please note cookies are used for advertising and analytics.
Thank you for choosing to be a part of our community at FindyourHCP (“Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). The company is committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about the policies, or any practices concerning your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose
In Short: FindyourHCP collects personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information, passwords and security data, and payment information (if necessary).
The company collects personal information that you voluntarily provide us when registering and expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products & services when participating in activities on the site (such as posting messages in our online forums and entering competitions, contests or giveaways) or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
Name and contact data. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints, and some more security information to use for authentication and account at access.
Payment data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by our payment processor and you should review its privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to respond to your questions.
Social media login data. We provide you with the option to register using social media account details, like your Facebook, Twitter or other social media account. If you choose to register in this way, we will collect information described in the section called “HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS” below.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us to any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected
In Short: Some information --- such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit our site.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of the website, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
Information collected from other sources
In Short: FindyourHCP may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, and other outside sources.
We may obtain information about you from the other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, as well as from other third parties. Examples from all of the information the company receives from other sources include social media profile information, marketing leads and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
2. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In Short: FindyourHCP only shares information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
The company may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given a specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms to our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental request, a juridical proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (Including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law-enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person due to illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, FindyourHCP may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the website and mobile application, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with us over time. This information may be used to market, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with placements, or during negotiations of temporary job positions, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Third- Party advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the website. These companies may use information about your visits to our website and other websites that are contained in the web cookies and other tracking technology in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Business partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- Other users. When you share personal information or otherwise interact with public areas of the website, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside them in perpetuity. If you interact with other users of our website community and registered through a social network (such as Facebook), your contacts and the social network will see your name, profile photo, and description of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you within our website and social media handles, and to view your profile.
4. HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGIN?
In Short: If you choose to register or log in to our website using a social media account, we may have access to certain information about you.
Our offer to you is the ability to register and login using your third-party social media account details (like your Facebook or Twitter logins). Where you choose to do this, we will receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider. The profile information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include your name, email address, friends list, profile picture as well as other information you choose to make public.
5. IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
In Short: You may transfer, store, and process your information in countries other than your own.
Our servers are located in Canada. If you are accessing our website from outside, please be aware that your information may be transferred to Canada, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by those third parties with whom we may share your personal information (see “WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?” above).
6. WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?
In Short: We are not responsible for the safety of any information that you share with third-party providers who advertise, but are not affiliated with our website.
7. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in back up archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolated from any further processing until deletion is possible.
8. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In Short: FindyourHCP aims to protect your personal information through a system organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the Internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our website is at your own risk. You should only access our services within a secure environment.
9. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT MINORS?
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from our market for children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from our market of children under 18 years of age. By using the website, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such a minor dependent’s use of the website. If we learned that personal information from users less than 18 years of age have been collected, we will deactivate the account and take responsible measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data, we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
10. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account. To otherwise opt-out, you may unsubscribe.
11. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
12. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
In Short: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
13. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this Policy, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: PO Box 42462 Vellore PO Woodbridge, ON L4H 3M2
14. SERVICE AREA LIMITATIONS
At this time, FindyourHCP is strictly operating within Ontario, Canada. When the total service area is expanded to include the rest of Canada, The United States, and/or the European Economic Area these terms of service will be updated to accommodate for local rules and laws within each jurisdiction.
Governing Law; Attornment to Ontario
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein. Any and all disputes arising under this Registration Rights Agreement, whether as to interpretation, performance or otherwise, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario and each of the parties hereto hereby irrevocably attorns to the jurisdiction of the courts of such province.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Agreement to Terms
1.1 These terms and conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (you), and FindyourHCP, located at PO Box 42462 , Vellore PO, Woodbridge ON L4H 3M2 (we, us), concerning your access to and use of the Company (FindyourHCP) website as well as any related application (the Site).
The Site provides the following services: Temporary employment/Placements/Employment (Services). You agree that by accessing the Site and/or services, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions.
If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, then you are prohibited from using the Site and Services and you must discontinue use immediately. We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference.
1.2 Any supplemental Terms and Conditions or documents that may be posted on the Site for time to time, are expressly incorporated by reference.
1.3 We may make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time. The updated version of these Terms and Conditions will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version that will be effective as soon as it is accessible. You are responsible for reviewing these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. Your continued use of the Site represents that you have accepted such changes.
1.4 We may update or change the Site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and/or our business priorities.
1.5 Our Site is directed to people residing in Ontario, Canada. The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject FindyourHCP to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
1.6 The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. If you are under the age of 18, you are not permitted to register for the Site or use the services without parental permission.